He has exhibited in various art galleries since 1975, list of such art gallery includes the Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Grand Central Gallery in New York, the Amarillo Art Center, Amarillo, DeVille Gallery in Los Angeles, Miller Gallery in Cincinnati Ohio California, J.Todd Gallery, Wellesley Massachusetts and Meyer Gallery in Santa Fe. Till now he has held 39 solo shows, he also held many shows at national level.
Awards and Honors:
1) In 1991, he got Hubbard Museum Award for Excellence exhibition.
2) His portrait “Hannah” was a finalist in the 2002 P.S.O.A.
3) He received first prize and the artists choice awards for his portrait Sarah at the 2002 A.S.O.P.A.
4) He also received the Artists Magazine Award for his painting “Summer Reading” in 2003 O.P.A National Exhibition.
5) Participated in International Portrait Competition and “Jolie” was a finalist in 2003.
6) His painting “The Yellow Canary” won first prize at the 2004 O.P.A. National Exhibition.
7) One of his creations named “The Dressing Table” was awarded Best Impressionistic Oil at the 2004 Hoosier Salon.
8) His painting “Romanian Girl” was a finalist in the 2005 Portrait Society of America International Portrait Competition.
9) He also received first prize at the 2005 Hoosier Salon for his painting “Reading on the Veranda”.