This article is available in the following languages:
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Aavegotchi Token is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade GHST in the USDT market.
GHST/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about GHST Deposits & Withdrawals?
Aavegotchi Token is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start GHST trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit GHST from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade GHST in our USDT market. When you buy GHST, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw GHST in a few days after the listing.
Aavegotchi (GHST) is a series of rare crypto-collectibles living on Ethereum. Aavegotchis predate most contemporary play-to-earn games as they were among the first ERC-721-based NFT games. They introduced innovative concepts now standard to many blockchain games like dynamic rarity, rarity farming, DeFi mechanics like staking, DAO-governed game mechanics, and an open metaverse with interoperable smart contracts. Aavegotchi runs on the Aave protocol. Simply put, Aavegotchis are game avatars that can be used as DeFi collateral to earn staking rewards.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $1.48 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $76,270,901 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $28,558,819 USD
- Circulating Supply: 51,402,440.35 GHST
- Total Supply: 53,166,604 GHST
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn’t represent any investment advice or WazirX’s official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.